7 Anti Aging Tips
Do you want to look younger? Let’s face it, nowadays, who doesn’t? Once it was just celebrities and those in the public eye who worried about looking older everyone else grew old gracefully! Now 40 is the new 30 and men as well as women care about their appearance, there is even a trend in society to discriminate against the older generation. Let’s talk about anti aging tips.
What can you do to stay looking younger? There is no Anti Aging Magic Potion that will clear your wrinkles overnight, but with discipline and a good Anti Aging Skin Care routine in place you will be on your way to looking younger for longer.
There are many solutions available for anti aging skin care to help you look younger, from the traditional cosmetic face lift to injecting chemicals like Botox into the skin to provide a temporary wrinkle smoothing effect. Not everyone is willing, or financially able to go to these extremes. What can you do on a day to day basis that will help you feel and look younger? By following the 7 steps below, you will be on your way to a more youthful appearance for longer. And remember it is never too late (or too early!) to start a good anti aging routine.
Seven tips on looking after your body and mind:
1. Drink plenty of water every day – most doctors recommend 7 to 10 glasses a day. Water flushes out toxins, keeping your body and skin clean. Also your skin will look clearer and plumper if it is not dry. Definitely the first step for “anti aging skin care” to look younger.
2. Eat a healthy balanced diet, include something from all the major food groups each day in your diet. Eat plenty of fiber and fresh fruit and vegetables. The UK government recommends five portions of fruit and vegetables are eaten daily, however this should be the minimum amount you eat. Fruit and vegetables contain many essential vitamins and minerals that help repair the skin and maintain and cells. Not only will your skin look younger but your body will age better and you will be less prone to many common diseases of old age. Think of your diet as an “anti aging skin care solution” Also avoid eating fatty and oily foods which increase your weight but do not give you anything nutritionally. If you are overweight you may look and feel much older than you are, we know there are increased risks of chronic diseases associated with obesity. These diseases also take a toll on your skin’s appearance.
If you are stressed the body releases chemicals which years ago would have helped you to deal with the problem with “fight” or “flight”. Since these are not a solution to most of life today’s problems, the chemicals will stay in your body and cause you to become mentally or physically ill. Remember, extreme stress will just cause your hair to go white and your face to look tired and lined.
4. Regular exercise, taken at least 3 times a week and daily if possible, will work wonders in helping you look and feel younger. Ensure the exercise is vigorous enough to make you break out in a sweat and your skin will look younger as toxins are flushed out. Remember to contact your doctor before drastically changing your exercise regime.
5. Avoid UV radiation as it is the major cause of premature skin aging and wrinkles. Ensure you always have adequate sun protection for the climate and your skin type. Buy facial moisturizers which contain UV protection for daily use. Use of a good quality high factor sun cream should be part of your daily routine. A tan might look good for a while but you will age and wrinkle quickly and be more prone to skin diseases such as cancers. My favorite facial protection is Canvas. It is a primer and has an SPF of 30
6. Smoking will age you as chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process. Alcoholic drinks contain many toxins which are harmful to your health. Excessive drinking will mean your liver no longer copes with ridding your body of these toxins.
7. Look for skin care products which are anti aging (those containing the ingredients Vitamin C, retinol and ceramides are very good). Try different anti aging skin care products to see which works best for you and moisturize daily.
My favorite skin care regimen has transformed my skin. This 3 piece set includes beauty water and make up remover which is packed with superfood extracts, a moisturizer with probiotics and a primer SPF duo which gives a flawless finish! There is always a $10 off coupon for new customers
There are many drastic solutions available for anti aging skin care to help you look younger, from the traditional cosmetic face lift to injecting chemicals like Botox into the skin to provide a temporary wrinkle smoothing effect. Definitely the first step for “anti aging skin care” to look younger.
Not only will your skin look younger but your body will age better and you will be less prone to many common diseases of old age. Smoking will age you as chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process. Look for skin care products which are anti aging (those containing the ingredients Vitamin C, retinol and ceramides are very good).
What do you think about 7 Anti Aging Tips?