Weight Loss planning
- If you are counting calories then you need to know how many calories you should be limiting your self to.
- It is estimated that you need to burn 3500 calories to lose one pound.
- This is just a rough estimate as you lose weight your metabolism will slow down.
The body weight planner will take into account,
- what your goal weight is
- current physical level
- physical activity you plan on adding into your work out routine
Launch Body Weight Planner https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/
- You should have a goal in mind.
- This calculator will help you plan your weight loss and give you an estimate on how many calories you should be burning a day to stay on track.
Please look into the super tracker sponsored by the USDA which helps tack your exercise as well as food intake.
- This may help you plan out better meals by studying what you are eating. It will tell you if you are obtaining enough of the macrobiotics or if you are eating too much of one particular group.
- There is also a section to add you exercise, it will keep track of you goals
- Give it a try, it is free.